We offer workshops to early childhood administration teams and we consult to individual agencies and administrators
Management/Relationships for Early Childhood Administrators
- Board – Employees (From Administration to everyone else)
- Administration – Staff
- Staff – Staff
- Administration – Families – Community
- Staff – Families – Community
- Inter and Intra Agency Relationships within larger agencies
Program Design and Management
- Space and facilities
- Staffing – ratios, subs, qualifications and more
- Policies and Procedures
- Licensing, compliance, and/or accreditation
- Early Childhood management within a larger agency
- Fiscal procedures
- Grant funding/management
- Food – all related issues
- Program level – licenses, inspections, etc.
- Staff related records
- Children related records
- What is computerized? What is not, and why?
A non-profit business is still a business!
- Business terms for non-profit early childhood programs
- If you haven’t started yet, what are the pros and cons of becoming for or not for profit?